Crossman & Company is the premier retail leasing firm serving landlords throughout the Southeast. Our goal is to work strategically with our clients to leverage our relationships with retailers and tenant brokers to achieve maximum occupancy with the highest NOI.
Our team has extensive experience leasing:
- In-Line / Small Shop Retail Space
- Junior Anchors
- Neighborhood, Community and Power Center Anchors
- Outparcel Ground Leases & Sales
- Single Tenant Buildings
- 2nd Generation Anchor & Outparcel Tenants
- Excess Space Dispositions
The Crossman & Company leasing team achieves superior results for our landlord clients by focusing on doing four key things different than other companies:
Our Clients’ Goals Are Our Goals
- Exclusively Landlord Focused – This allows us to ensure that we are always working to achieve our clients’ goals.
- Relationships with Tenants – Our team works to ensure we have the best relationships with retailers and tenant-rep brokers. Because we don’t compete with these groups or do work for them, we are able to get information before the market, and ensure that our sites make the first list when a new retailer comes to town.
We Work As One Team
- No Internal Competition – Our clients are all the team’s clients, no individual agent owns or controls them. We don’t post any production numbers internally, and we meet regularly to discuss deals in order promote cross-knowledge among our team.
- When You Meet With One of Us, You Meet With All of Us – Our team cross-sells throughout our entire portfolio, focused on the target tenants which will create the ideal tenant mix, regardless of who the agent assigned to the property is.
- One Database – Our team keeps a single database of retailers and tenant-rep brokers to ensure that we are able to leverage the full scale of our team; when one member of our team has a relationship with a tenant, we all do.
The Market Views Us As Experts
- Retail Report – Crossman & Company has produced the most comprehensive retail overview in the Southeast for the past 15 years. As the information leaders in each of our markets we are able to stay on top of trends before they happen, maximizing the NOI for our clients.
- Highly Involved Team – All members of the team are involved in or hold leadership positions with various trade organizations and universities.
- Extensive Tenant Knowledge – Our team makes it our business to know EVERY retailer who is active in our market. At RECon each year, we produce a report with information on every retailer in attendance which summarizes the discussions our team had with them.
Everyone Does the Basics; We Do Them Better
- Website – Our website was designed in tandem with retailers and tenant-rep brokers to ensure that we provide all of the information they need to get sites reviewed quickly. We update our website twice each week, so our listings are always complete and accurate.
- Leasing Flyers – Much like our website, we have designed these to give retailers all the information they need at their fingertips. Our site plans show all tenant spaces, dimensions of vacancies, key tenants, all ingress and egress and traffic counts.
- Cold Calling & Canvassing – Our team takes a different approach to cold calling and canvassing; we proactively analyze each vacancy in every center in our portfolio to determine the ideal tenant mix, and then actively pursue those tenants.
VP, Director of Leasing
© 2013 Crossman & Company. All rights reserved. Licensed Real Estate Brokers.