Graphic Design Intern – Real Estate
Crossman and Company is looking for a Real Estate Graphic Design Intern with a strong understanding and experience in Adobe Photoshop and working knowledge with InDesign and Illustrator. Candidates with effective critical thinking and research skills to help create authentic and visually compelling content are strongly encouraged to apply.
- In pursuit of a Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Arts & Design or Digital Media; senior year or recent graduate with prior work experience.
- Real Estate industry knowledge, interest, and experience a plus.
- Portfolio showcasing work with examples of graphic and web design.
- Proficient with the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop).
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to be trained, mentored, and assisted through various aspects of our graphic design processes.
- Copywrite skills.
- All facets of graphic design, following design standards, templates and brand guidelines as defined by Crossman and Company.
- Ability to create and modify simple technical illustrations in Adobe Illustrator.
- Quality control of leasing and marketing materials, file management and organization of incoming work requests.
- Regularly communicate concepts and ideas with leasing agents to ensure complete understanding of the request at hand.
- Support the internal graphic designer as needed to fulfill the demands of a fast-paced industry in commercial real estate advertising.
- Other duties as assigned by management.