Regular, Full-Time; Non-Exempt Employee
The position of Marketing Assistant is to support the company’s marketing efforts through various tasks such as posting social media & email content, preparing business development materials, and other general administrative duties. This role will also maintain and update company database information that is used in the marketing of the company’s services.
- Excellent communication skills, demonstrated in both writing and conversation.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects and details simultaneously with varying deadlines.
- Acute attention to detail and accuracy with a high standard of excellence.
- Familiarity with Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator and general knowledge of other Adobe Creative Suite programs.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, etc.)
- 1 – 2 years of marketing, public relations, communications, and/or executive-level administrative experience preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required, with some college preferred.
- Curate social media content and measure the success of social media campaigns.
- Assist with preparing and gathering data for conferences, presentations, and marketing campaigns.
- Assist in creating marketing materials and maintain up-to-date information on all company leasing and sales flyers and company website.
- Continually update information related to prospects, availability of space, property information, and market data for new and existing properties.
- Research comparable properties for sale and rent comps per property as needed.
- Coordinate with the Marketing Manager a system of regular e-mail blasts to promote properties and company news
- Assist with event coordination.
- Helping identify marketing trends and key opportunities for innovation.
- Perform other duties and projects as required.