The Property Administrator will provide support to the Property Management Department through a variety of administrative tasks. Duties will include, but are not limited to, answering and returning phone calls, processing invoices and work orders, printin
- Acute attention to detail and accuracy, with strong administrative/clerical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to work effectively with team members.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple tasks while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Outlook, Word, & Excel.
- Answer phones and route calls to appropriate team members. Respond to voice messages in a timely manner.
- Process invoices with a date stamp and deliver to Property Manager on a daily basis.
- Input data into company tracking systems and update it regularly.
- Obtain and file certificate of insurance forms, making sure any expired documents are replaced with current certificates.
- Coordinate with Property Managers to assist with vendor services including: obtaining and analyzing bids, collecting and reviewing contracts, assigning work orders, and maintaining an up-to-date vendor database.
- Handle inbound and outbound mail including certified and express deliveries.
- Assist the Property Management Department in all other administrative functions as needed.