Crossman & Company Senior Associates Close 15 Deals In 30 Days
BOCA RATON, FL – Senior Associates Kim and Johnny Fitzgerald of Crossman & Company signed 15 leases in 30 days totaling 29, 337 square feet and close to $3 million in value. The shopping centers listed below welcome their new tenants, such as Chico’s, Wing Stop, Kumon Learning Center and Fat Papas Chicago Style Restaurant.
- Plaza Del Mar in Manalapan, FL
- Grove Market Shopping Center in Loxahatchee, FL
- Ramblewood Square in Coral Springs, FL
- Old Palm City in Palm City, FL
- Parkland Town Center in Parkland, FL
- Dansk Plaza Shopping Center in Pompano, FL
- The Shoppes at Jupiter in Jupiter, FL
- Galt Ocean Marketplace in Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- Polo Grounds Mall in West Palm Beach, FL
- Hampton Square in Boca Raton, FL
- Shoppes and Offices at PGA West in Palm Beach Gardens, FL
Crossman & Company President, John Crossman, states, “Kim and Johnny Fitzgerald continue to dominate in the South Florida market. They are making the Crossman team very proud.”
About Crossman & Company
Crossman & Company was founded in 1990 and is a regional shopping center brokerage firm, which represents over 200 shopping centers in Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee, South Carolina and North Carolina. We have offices in Atlanta, Boca Raton and Orlando. For more information, visit the company’s website: www.crossmanco.com.