Crossman & Company’s Sherri Mann signs 14 deals in first quarter
Mann most recently brokered a lease for Studio 124 at West Jackson Crossing in Hoschton, GA. and renewed leases for 2B Postal, a FedEx authorized ship center and drop-off location, at Eastgate Plaza in Pensacola, FL.; and Great China at Shoppes at Milestone in Pensacola, FL.
“We are proud of Sherri’s diligent work ethic and devotion to every single one of her clients. She has always represented the level of service that Crossman & Company thrives to provide,” said Crossman & Company President John Crossman.
Mann of Atlanta was recently recognized as a Top Retail Leasing Broker by the CoStar 2014 Power Broker Awards.
Mann’s 11 other deals within the last few months were:
- Fit Your Way inside Publix at South Walton in Santa Rosa Beach, FL
- Super Cuts at Eastgate Plaza in Pensacola, FL
- Leslie’s Pools at Bradfordville Center in Tallahassee, FL
- Rent-A-Center at Crestview Corners in Crestview, FL
- Word of Mouth Barber Shop at Monument Landing Shopping Center in Jacksonville, FL
- Howard Street Cleaners at Heritage Oaks in Lake City, FL
- Scratch N Dent at Eastgate Plaza in Pensacola, FL
- Marcos Pizza at Paradise Shoppes of Perry in Perry, GA
- Hanami Japanese at Rice Hope in Port Wentworth, GA
- Southern Spirits at Richmond Hill Plantation in Richmond Hill, GA
- Chicken Salad Chick at Reedy Branch Commons in Jacksonville, FL
About Crossman & Company
Crossman & Company is the premier real estate firm focused on serving retail landlords exclusively throughout the Southeast – with offices in Atlanta, Boca Raton and Orlando – representing more than 200 shopping centers in Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee, South Carolina and North Carolina. The company was founded in 1990 with the goal of providing exemplary service to our clients around four core values: Maintain enthusiastically satisfied clients; Demonstrate servant leadership; Practice kindness, openness and humility; and Develop new talent. For more information, visit the company’s website at www.crossmanco.com.