- Anchored by Publix
- Panama City is the largest city between Pensacola and Tallahassee and serves as the Bay County Seat.
- It is the heart of the Panama City-Lynn Haven-Panama City Beach MSA which includes almost 170,000 people and is the anchor of a 60-mile workforce drivetime area of 573,000 people.
- Located in the Florida “Panhandle” on the heavily traveled Thomas Drive, Panama City Beach’s primary neighborhood artery
- Located at the entrance to Bay Point Golf & Marina Resort, host of the annual Marina Outdoor and Boat Expo
- 7 Million visitors annually to Panama City Beach
- Traffic Counts (2018): 20,400 CPD
Please contact the agent for more information about this listing.
Note: The information presented herein is provided as is, without warranty of any kind. The administrators of this site do not assume any liability for errors or omissions.