- Lakeland/Polk County Market
- Located on South Florida Avenue, the primary corridor through South Lakeland
- Situated between two signalized intersections
- 860 Feet of window shopping pleasure
- Redeveloped in 2009
- Publix has been an original tenant since 1957 and still going strong
- Iconic Arch sores 70 feet tall, 67-tons of steel
- The Southgate Arch was voted as Most Iconic image of Lakeland
- Commercial Beautification Award Winner 2019
- Traffic Counts (2018): 33,000 CPD
|Courtyard under the Arch Units
||Call for rates
Please contact the agent for more information about this listing.
Note: The information presented herein is provided as is, without warranty of any kind. The administrators of this site do not assume any liability for errors or omissions.